Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sunday Serious.

Should be a Fun Day posting. Isn't.

Some folks may know I did a bit of 'blogging for about 5 years to support friends and interested parties in understanding (from my point of view) a lot of International Politics and News stories in a deeper context than such were being reported at the time. Every year, I'd also make a couple of commemorative posts about "my spending a day visiting old friends". Like *this*.

Same thing here. No clever tie-in to my novella's title; no writer's things. Just this:

This year is a lot more meaningful. Let out a lot of memories over the last few months. More to guide me along in the new novel writing. Had to do Musketeer Drinking rather than individual toasts this time. (1 drink for all of them. I made it a big one.)

Ich hatt' einen Kameraden...

Next post here will be back on writing and era things.

No comments:

Post a Comment