Thursday, November 1, 2018

A call back to some fun times in the past.

Brief post today, as I'm working on several things. For you all tracking the new novel progress, Chapter 7 is in for editing, and some small reworks have been done to make Ch 4 and 6 better. Some music call backs to the time, and one painful reminder of the Main Character's story in Remember When.

Speaking of call backs, how many of you remember the years when GenCon (the big Roleplaying Game Convention then; huge in the late 80's and early 90's) was still in Milwaukee?

Anyone remember hanging out in The Safe House?

I sure do. Then again, an old friend and I donated a thing or two to their collection, and I still have my "forever" access card to the place.

Here's a picture of the Instructor's T-Shirt from US Army C.I.'s COTA School, class of 1989, of the pattern we donated to The Safe House for their display.



Enjoy! If you go to either the Milwaukee or (new) Chicago locations of The Safe House, drink one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment