Wednesday, October 17, 2018

One Month Day for Remember When.

Yep. That's happened. Remember When has been available on Amazon Kindle for one month now. I've hit all the goals for the release, for both quality and expectations, and did marginally better the first week than I had any right to do.

It took a little longer that would have been optimal to see the results of that, but as of yesterday close-of-business there were 11 Reviews up on Amazon, 2 more full Reviews on Facebook, all very favorable. Five for Five on the score, to date, which astounds me.

Thank you, All.

I have one very happy Muse dancing and singing about this. (and one pleasantly amused Editor.)

Stay tuned here and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RememberWhenNovella for a special announcement tomorrow. I've got something in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment